what is save?
save is a 4+ program located at iowa lakes community college. in conjunction with the student’s high school, iowa lakes will continue to provide special education services to fulfill unmet transition needs as identified in the student’s iep.
- student is enrolled in a high school special education program.
- student has unmet transition needs, as identified by the iep team.
- student is between the ages of 18-21.
- student displays socially responsible behavior.
- student possess the skills to live independently in a college dorm setting.